The accommodation complex will be handed over to the booker at 16.00. Arrival at other times if possible and by prior arrangement.
At 12.00. Departure at other times, subject to availability and prior agreement.
The holiday complex accommodates 8 people in the main house. 2 extra beds and 1 baby cot are available at an additional cost, which can be requested in the Comments Box during booking. From May to October, additional accommodation in a bungalow for 2 or 4 people for an additional fee.
When paying by card via a bank link, paying 100% of the invoice in advance or paying the principal amount in cash on the spot, provided that a deposit has been paid at the time of booking.
In order to book the holiday home, it is necessary to pay a deposit in the amount of € 200 in addition to the basic amount, which will be returned to the booking account within 5 working days after the end of the accommodation period. This is provided that the holiday home has been handed over in the same condition as at the beginning of the accommodation period. The holiday home reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
If canceled up to 14 days before date of arrival, 100% of the total price of the reservation will be refunded, and the rental amount is non-refundable up to 7 days before the date of arrival.
Pets are welcome at Viduva Holiday Home under the responsibility of the owner.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas of the holiday home. Smoking is allowed outside in places with ashtrays.
Throughout the holiday, the visitor behaves prudently in the area of the holiday home and keeps the property used. The holiday home will be returned at the end of the booking arranged – tables cleaned, dishes washed and furniture in place. Garbage has found its way into the bins or containers provided. The returnable container is collected in a separate container. For longer stays, it is possible to change sheets and towels once a week by prior arrangement.
The sauna stove and hot tub have been prepared and it is allowed to use firewood next to them. Additional firewood can be purchased on the basis of an agreement and for a fee. Cold water is in the water tank with a lid in the washroom and hot water in the water tank with a tap next to the heater in the steam room – just like in an old sauna.
Making a fire indoors in Viduva Holiday House is completely prohibited, and it is also forbidden to leave burning oil lamps or candles unattended. In the outdoor area there is a barbecue for everyone to use (charcoal must be brought by the visitor), possibility to make a fire in the places provided by prior arrangement. The stream behind the sauna is suitable for a soothing bath, but the shores of the water body are very steep and children should certainly not be left unattended there. Please note that alcohol consumption and swimming do not belong together.
ENSURING SAFETY DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
With the label “COVID-19 is safe here” issued by the RAEK Foundation, we confirm that we comply with the requirements established for our field of activity. Orders of the Government of the Republic and instructions of the Health Board , we keep up to date with information to comply with them and help visitors to comply with the rules for preventing the virus on the spot.
With a service provider who has signed a goodwill agreement, you can be sure that:
· The visitor’s code of conduct and information on the Covid-19 virus prevention activities implemented by the service provider are available;
· All staff are aware of the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus and follow them in their daily work;
· The indoor ventilation system is working properly;
· There are enough desiccants, they are available in places that are visible to everyone;
· Frequently touched surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected;
· Staff and visitors are required to wear a mask or alternative personal protective equipment in accordance with applicable national regulations.
· The possibility to maintain the necessary distance both with each other and with the service providers is ensured;
· People with symptoms are not allowed to be in public places or in the service area;
· People who have come into contact with a client or employee with signs of illness are informed of the exposure without disclosing personal data;
· Participates in webinars on COVID-19 non-proliferation organized by the Enterprise Estonia Foundation.